Now that I’m finally feeling better I thought it was time to do the meme Lisa tagged me for quite a few days ago. I’m sure some of these will be repeats of things I’ve already told you all before because honestly I don’t know how many times I can come up with 7 new facts about myself!
Here are the rules:
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
7 Facts About Me
- I hate audio books. I can spend months waiting for the library to get a copy of a book I really want to read because I don’t want to check out the audio book version. When I try to listen to one my mind wanders. I think it’s because if I read the book, I read it a lot faster than they do on the audio book, and that drives me crazy.
- I hate cleaning. I’m not a neat freak by any means. I like for everything to be organized and clean, but I’m not spending hours scrubbing every last inch of my house. If my house is clean you know my toys are broken or I’m pissed off. I tend to “super clean” when I’m pissed.
- As much as I really want kids, I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m happy not being a mom right now. There’s so much more I want to accomplish before I have kids running around.
- I love scary movies, but I’m too much of a wimp to watch them alone. Hubby hates them, so most of the time I don’t get around to watching the ones I do want to see.
- I have this fear of finding bugs in my food. When we go to a restaurant if I order anything like rice or something I know can be stored for awhile I’ll pick through my plate to make sure I don’t spot any bugs. It’s a weird habit.
- I hate shopping for clothes online. I hate going to the store, too, but if I can’t try it on I’m afraid to buy it. I’m afraid it won’t fit because everyone labels clothes so differently. I can be a M in one shirt and an XXL in another just because of my boobs and the cut.
I’m supposed to tag 7 people, but I really don’t feel like doing that right now. Instead I’m going to ask anyone who wants to steal this meme and let me know if you do! I’d love to read your answers!