A few days ago Lisa over at The Den of Iniquity tagged me to do a 10 Things About Me post, and I’m just now getting around to it. Seriously, it’s taken some thought! I have a hard time sharing anything about me in memes, especially 10 things!
1. I will write 10 interesting things about myself. (Not so sure they’ll be interesting!)
2. I’ll tag 10 (or whatever I can come up with) people.
3. If you’ve been tagged, you do your own list and tag 10 more people. (”No tag backs.”)
10 Things About Me:
- I’m definitely a scorpio. I’ve got the bitchiness and stubbornness every scorpio should posess.
- I love to collect things. I have a huge collection of Barbie dolls including every holiday Barbie except one. I also used to collect Neopets plushies, mostly the ones from McDonalds as well as all the McDonald’s beanie babies.
- I’m a frog and monkey freak. My bathroom is currently decorated in frogs, and it’s soon about to be redecorated in…drum roll…new frogs! I want to decorate my guest room in a more adult type jungle theme so I can throw all my monkey plushies and wall hangings out.
- I smoke way too much. I’ve tried to quit 3 times with no luck, and I’m currently working on my next plan to quit. I want to be completely off the darn things by the end of the summer.
- I envy the fact that my friend Allison has not one motorcycle but 2. It’s bad enough I have to ride bitch on the back of hubby’s bike. As soon as we have the cash, we will have 2, and I WILL smoke his ass in the twisties!
- I want to be a mother more than anything, but I’ve given up on trying to make it happen. It’s time to give in to the laws of fate. It will happen when it’s meant to be.
- When I was a kid I was a big fan of cats. We had dogs, but I never connected with them like I did my cats. As I’ve gotten older, my bulldogs have become my true loves. Shhhhh….don’t tell the cat!
- I’m definitely a very overly happy giggly drunk!
- I do a little graphic design in my free time, but mostly signature tags. I just can’t find the time/motivation to design a full website. I would rather pay someone to do it for me.
- Cheesecake is the REAL way to my heart!
Wow, that was a lot harder that I thought it would be! Okay, so I lied. I actually could have kept going once I got on a roll, but I’ll save my other thoughts for next time. Let’s see.
Who can I tag?