This is a sponsored post on behalf of CustomInk. Affiliate links are included.
Did you know October is National Bullying Prevention Month? According to PACER’s National Bullying Prevention Center:
- 1 in 4 students in the U.S. reported being bullied in 2015.
- Reasons for being bullied reported most often were: race (16%), body shape (37%), and looks (55%).
- 19.6% of high school students in the US report being bullied at school in the past year, and 14.8% reported being bullied online.
- 64 percent of children who were bullied did not report it.
If a single person in this world is being bullied the numbers are still too high, and we need to unite against bullying to stop the bullying before it happens.
CustomInk is working to prevent bullying with the announcement of their 5th annual ‘Be Good to Each Other’ campaign. CustomInk has donated nearly $120,000 towards bullying prevention efforts and sold tens of thousands of shirts for the cause over the past 5 years. Now through October 31st, CustomInk will donate 100% of the profits from the sales of bullying prevention t-shirts to PACER. That’s approximately $8 per shirt going to support bullying prevention!
Want to join the fight and unite against bullying?
You can get involved, too, by joining the ‘Be Good to Each Other’ campaign. There are 3 easy ways to participate.
- Design your own bullying prevention shirts for your school or group.
- Order PACER’s official 2015 Unity Day shirt that you can wear to show your support!
- Take a stand with celebrity bullying prevention supporters.